ABI DNA sequence software for PC's?

Andy Phillips andy.phillips at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed May 13 06:27:46 EST 1998

Duncan Gaskin wrote:

> Does anyone know of a program running under Windows that will allow
> multiple sequence files generated by ABI instruments to be examined and
> edited in the same way as the Mac program SeqEd from Perkin Elmer/ABI.
>
> Dr Duncan Gaskin
> duncan.gaskin at bbsrc.ac.uk

I believe that Sequencher is now out in Win95 format (previously Mac
only). SeeCosts megabucks, of course. See the Genecodes website at
www.genecodes.com

Andy

 Email : andy.phillips at bbsrc.ac.uk  : University of Bristol
 Phone : +44-1275-549257            : IACR Long Ashton Research Station
 Fax   : +44-1275-394281            : Long Ashton, Bristol, BS18 9AF, UK
 WWW   : http://www.lars.bbsrc.ac.uk/plantsci/molbiol/molbiol.html