TIGR Assembler under Linux

Dr. Duncan Clark duncan at genesys.demon.co.uk
Fri May 22 03:43:54 EST 1998

Hi Folks,

Is anyone out there running the TIGR contig assembler program, TIGR
Assembler (ftp://ftp.tigr.org/pub/software/TIGR_assembler - newest
version) under Linux?

At the moment it is the sole Unix program I want to run so I set up
Linux (which is working fine) on a Pentium box but on trying to compile
the program with Make it is failing to compile with the following error:

',needed by 'asmg.o'. Stop.get 'mat_decs.h.

As a non-C programmer, I'm kind of stuck.

Any and all help much appreciated.

sliced from time to time....

Duncan Clark
DNAmp Ltd.