cricketGraph updater version 1.5.3

Richard P. Grant spam.blocked at delete.this.cmtech.co.uk
Thu May 28 07:12:51 EST 1998

Hi Peter

1.5.3 is more stable and is OS8 friendly, I gather.  I used it successfully
under 7.6.1.
You should give the manufacturers a call/email.  I cannot at right now
remember who does make it :-/ but it will be on your installation disks.

--
Richard P. Grant MA DPhil  | rgrant at  cmtech.co.uk
Senior R&D Scientist       | work: http://www.cmtech.co.uk/