cricketGraph updater version 1.5.3

Richard P. Grant spam.blocked at
Thu May 28 07:12:51 EST 1998

Hi Peter

1.5.3 is more stable and is OS8 friendly, I gather.  I used it successfully
under 7.6.1.
You should give the manufacturers a call/email.  I cannot at right now
remember who does make it :-/ but it will be on your installation disks.

Peter Kulmburg wrote:
> Dear collegues,
> I have heard that an update for CA-CricketGraph for Macintosh exists. I am
> using version 1.5.2 and would like to see what is better in 1.5.3. I am a
> registerd user. Where could I get the update?

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil  | rgrant at
Senior R&D Scientist       | work:
Cambridge Molecular        | home:
      -- Standard corporate disclaimers apply --