Piotr Kozbial piotrk at
Sun Nov 1 11:22:50 EST 1998

DirectCD writes ISO-9660 rev 3  CD-ROMs. This is why not all CD-ROM
drivers are able to read it. You need multisession, multiread CD-ROM
drive (other CD-ROM drives will occasionally fail reading big files from
CDs burned with DirectCD). You can make your CD-ROM ISO 9660  by copying
it (you will need multiread CD-ROM). I think that EasyCD burns ISO 9660
CD-ROMs, but you have to write the whole CD-ROM at once.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Maybe you will get better answers posting to or
You can search i.e. -