How to be hacker ?????

Malay curiouser at
Sun Nov 1 09:38:01 EST 1998

Some advises so that some day you can write a book- "One day in the life of
a helluvah hacker..."

A search in any search engine will give you thousands of sites that keep
computer security related informations as well as several exploits that are
used in hacking computers. Most of the networked computers are Unix based so
read thoroughly about Unix operating system. You also have to have atleast a
working knowledge of C and PERL. Also wear a T-shirt (preferably fluorescent
color) written in big red "L" written on it (Learners)! Forget sleeping!!!
Don't sleep more than four hours a day and have only Pizzas and sandwiches
as dinner.

I think that will do for the time being and the time coming...

As a postscript- Whatever you do don't get caught...

Malay Kumar Basu
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
Hyderabad 500007

Fax: (00-91)40-7171195
Phone: (00-91)40-7172241
Oxymoron: Sugarless Candy.