FS: MS Office 97

Pearce pearce72 at usa.com
Tue Nov 17 10:07:44 EST 1998

Hello,

I have two versions of Office 97 that I would like to sell to recoup some of
my investment.  I am selling because I am no longer going to use Windows at
home and will be switching to LINUX.

I have one copy of MS Office 97 Professional that is on CD.  This is the
full version and I am asking $150.00/o.b.o.

I have one copy of MS Office 97 SBE (OEM) that is also on CD.  This too is
the full version and I am asking $120.00/o.b.o.

Please reply via email if interested or if you would like more info.  If you
hit the 'reply' button on your newsreader please heed the warning below.
Otherwise I will not get your email.  You may also try the following work
address as well:

smithwip at ccmail.orst.NOSPAM.edu  <--- Remove the obvious!

Thanks,

Pearce

--

WARNING:  To reply via email, change dot com to dot net