experience with DNAsis

bioinfo at my-dejanews.com bioinfo at my-dejanews.com
Fri Nov 20 03:04:53 EST 1998

In article <3652F86A.4397ED0B at nki.nl>,
  Manuel van Leusden <leusden at nki.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We want to purchase DNAsis from Hitachi-software (Windows95 version).
> Does anyone have any experience with this program?
> Any restrictions known?
> Is it as good as other software (GCG, Omiga)?
>
> I would be greatful if someone could give me some more information
>
> Manuel van Leusden
> Netherlands Cancer Institute
> Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Dear Manuel, I tried DNAsis long back and I stopped using it as it did not
assist me in all my work. I suggest you use different siftwares for
specialized features. If you want a general software it is dificult to find.
Visit www.PremierBiosoft.com for secialized softwares. I have used their
softwares and found them quite satisfactory. Ravi Gupta Research Scholar