Screen distribution

Gabor Toth gabor at
Wed Nov 18 07:23:07 EST 1998

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, LTA wrote:

> We are looking for a utility/program that is able to distribute the
> teachers master screen to a number of network clients. That is, when the
> teacher wants to demonstrate something, he activates the program (or the
> clients activates it) and they will see his screen on their screens.

Check if VNC suits your needs:
I have not tried it yet.

 Gabor Toth                           E-mail:  tothg at
 Department of Genetics                   or   gabor at
 Eotvos Lorand University             Phone:   (36-1) 266-1296
 Budapest, Muzeum krt. 4/a.           Fax:     (36-1) 266-2694
 H-1088 Hungary                       URL: