Recommendations for technical graphics packages

Jan Kreft kreft at cf.ac.uk
Tue Nov 24 12:48:59 EST 1998

Dear all,

I am looking for a technical graphing package for Windows
or Linux that combines excellent quality of the graphs with
sophisticated and customizable non-linear fitting procedures.

I have downloaded so-called demo versions of Axum and SigmaPlot,
but they are both so crippled as to be useless for checking them out.

So I hope someone has experience with these packages or others and
can give recommendations.

TIA, Jan.

--

Jan-Ulrich Kreft			Phone +44 (0)1222 874000 ext 6036
Cardiff School of Biosciences		Fax   +44 (0)1222 874305
Cardiff	University			E-mail Kreft at cardiff.ac.uk
PO Box 915, Cardiff CF1 3TL, UK