Recommendations for technical graphics packages

Kjell Madsen kjell.madsen at
Wed Nov 25 08:49:57 EST 1998

In article <73erib$u3b$1 at>, kreft at says...
> Dear all,
> I am looking for a technical graphing package for Windows
> or Linux that combines excellent quality of the graphs with
> sophisticated and customizable non-linear fitting procedures.

GraphPad prism is a very user-friendly graphing program that also does
some statistics. Check

FigP is very flexible and can make almost any kind of graph. Long
learning curve though. Check

Both programs produce high quality graphs and do non-linear curve

Please remove "nospam" when replying