RS232 data aquisition

Wayne Parrott wayne at
Mon Oct 5 15:18:03 EST 1998

You may consider the Java comm api and reference implementations
available at I've used it recently for simple serial
communications between a PC and robot control and data collection

Tony O'Connor wrote:
> Anyone got/know-of any good shareware/freeware data aquisition
> software for RS232 interface ?  I'm trying to use a PC to collect data
> from a TiterTek Fluoroskan plate reader and the TiterSoft software I
> have doesn't work.
> Thanks,
> Tony.

 Wayne Parrott                   email: wayne at      |              voice: (972)491-3704                 |
 "Distributed Object Technology    fax: (972)491-7284                 |
   for Life Sciences"              web: |
 "The main thing, is to keep the main thing, the main thing"
   lyrics by Scott Krippayne