Lab database: new user questions

Keith James bss194 at
Fri Oct 30 05:09:52 EST 1998

    Richard> Here is an example .ace file with restriction enzyme
    Richard> objects that work, at least here:

Thanks, Richard.

Armed with much coffee I re-edited my models.wrm and all is well. Your
example objects work for me now. I think I'll make a  rebase2ace
script to get the rest.

Keith James  --  k.james at  --
Biodegradation Group - School of Biological Sciences - University of Wales
PGP preferred when your e-mail is not for 3rd parties - www for Public Key
Public Key fingerprint is 8F 60 5A 4D DB A9 23 65  7D 95 62 19 F0 9C A8 E0