Lab database: new user questions

Keith James bss194 at pwilliams.bangor.ac.uk
Fri Oct 30 05:09:52 EST 1998

    Richard> Here is an example .ace file with restriction enzyme
    Richard> objects that work, at least here:

Thanks, Richard.

Armed with much coffee I re-edited my models.wrm and all is well. Your
example objects work for me now. I think I'll make a  rebase2ace
script to get the rest.

--
Keith James  --  k.james at bangor.ac.uk  --  http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~bss194
Biodegradation Group - School of Biological Sciences - University of Wales