Peptides interacting with my protein - how to search for?

Dr. Peter Gegenheimer PGegen at UKans.nolospamare.edu
Fri Oct 30 19:26:49 EST 1998

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:15:15, Piotr Kozbial <piotrk at ibb.waw.pl> wrote:

> What software and peptide database can be used to find all possible
> ligands (peptides) binding to protein with known structure?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Piotr

Please think about what you are asking for. You'll need a lab bench, not a database.

| Dr. Peter Gegenheimer    | Vox: 785-864-3939  FAX: 785-864-5321 |
| Dept Biochem, Cell &     |   PGegen at UKans.edu                   |
|  Mol Biol; Dept Botany   |   http://RNAworld.Bio.UKans.edu/     |
| University of Kansas     |                                      |
| 2045 Haworth Hall        |  "The sleep of reason produces       |
| Lawrence  KS  66045-2106 |   monsters."                  Goya   |