New fun & cute chat software - FREE DOWNLOAD!

mike miko at
Mon Sep 28 21:01:37 EST 1998

We would like to announce that we have release NetChatter (a new chat
software) in the net, please visit us to download this new fun software  :

NetChatter is a very cute chat program for intranets. You can setup your
own cartoon character to represent you. NetChatter lets you connect with
your friends when they are online, meet chat friends with the same
interests as yours, chat and send POPUPS messages.

The easy-to-use interface lets you easliy chat and have fun! NetChatter
'call' you when some messages have arrived into your Netchatter while it is

in minimized mode. Privacy feature lets you control who can receive your
messages. NetChatter has all you could want in a chat program.

Have a nice day!
miko at