New version of the ELISA program Titri

G.Vidarsson at Pobox.accu.uu.nl G.Vidarsson at Pobox.accu.uu.nl
Tue Apr 13 14:36:23 EST 1999

Yes, a new version of the ELISA program Titri is out.

You can find it at:

http://members.tripod.com/~gestur/programs/titri.htm

About the program: This program is designed for gathering data from ELISA
(Enzyme Linked Immuno Assay) readers and do some basic calculations for
quantification of sample concentrations. Data can be imported into the
program directly (via a serial cable connected to your ELISA reader), files
(various formats are automatically recognized), or manually via a keyboard.

Recent changes:

Version 5.03 -> 5.04beta

* Fixed display of Windows9x long names in the main window (FileInfo boxes)

* Templates are now opened correctly when they have capital extention (*.TIT)
  from the RecentFile list

* Sometimes there seemed to be a problem when when copying OD with
  concentrations to Excel. This should be fixed now.

----------------------------------

Here are few IMPORTANT things you should no before proceeding.

* This software is totally free for all possible uses.

* To install - run the distribution EXE file (Titri.exe or Titri32.exe)
  to unzip necessary files to a temporary folder.  Then run "Setup.EXE" (this
  setup program starts automatically in the 5.04 version).

* Source code is available upon request.  Request should be addressed to me
  by email (G.Vidarsson at pobox.accu.uu.nl).  I only request that versions
  based on my program will not be used commercially, unless with direct
  consultation with me, and that they state in their version where the
  original came from.

* I will gladly make some minor changes if resonable requests come up.
  So do not hesitate to ask me any questions regarding modifications.

Good luck!

Gestur Vidarsson (G.Vidarsson at lab.azu.nl)