Database for an old 286

Dave Goldman dave at
Wed Apr 21 16:00:54 EST 1999

In article <371e25a7.1752089 at>, jens3 at (...) wrote:

> Does anybody know which and where to get a database that would work
> for an old 286. It is meant to organise books etc.

You should take a look at our PAPYRUS software. It is a personal
bibliographic database that still works on DOS systems, including 286s.

See our Web site, URL below, or contact me directly for more information.

-- Dave Goldman (dave at              Research Software Design
   503/796-1368, fax 503-241-4260           2718 SW Kelly Street, Suite 181
   The PAPYRUS Bibliography System          Portland OR 97201 (U.S.A.)

   Technical Support: support at       Other Questions: info at
                       WWW Site: