software for dirichlet polygons and Ripley's K?

Philippe Casgrain no.junk.casgrain at
Fri Apr 23 08:13:42 EST 1999

dgibson at ("David Gibson") wrote:

>Does anyone know of software that will use x,y, z coordinates to draw and
>analyze dirichlet (Thiessen, Voronii) polygons (tesselations), and will also
>calculate vales of Ripley's K(t)? Freeware would be nice

I don't know about Ripley's K(t), but we have a program called Links that
will generate tesselations from XY coordinates. It is part of 'The R
Package, version 3'. Version 4 is currently in development.

It is free, for the Macintosh. Details on how to make it work on other
OSes can be found at

Philippe Casgrain

Remove no.junk. to reply via email. Sorry about that.