Need DNA managment software suggestion.

Søren W. Rasmussen swr at crc.dk
Mon Aug 30 08:57:14 EST 1999

Hi Steve,

If the amount of data is not too large, you may try DNATools. This software - running win95/98/NT
was developed for managing a small EST project and might do what you want to do.

Regards

Soeren

--
Dr. scient. Søren W. Rasmussen
Carlsberg Laboratory, Department of Physiology

DNATools sequencing software:
http://www.crc.dk/phys/dnatools.htm