Need DNA managment software suggestion.

Søren W. Rasmussen swr at
Mon Aug 30 08:57:14 EST 1999

Hi Steve,

If the amount of data is not too large, you may try DNATools. This software - running win95/98/NT
was developed for managing a small EST project and might do what you want to do.

Steve Dennis wrote:

> I am looking for software that can be used to link the descriptive
> information from genbank entries with the DNA or protein code.  Are
> there any programs that will link these two things together with out a
> lot of manipulation?
> Thanks
> Steve Dennis
> vetboy at

Dr. scient. Søren W. Rasmussen
Carlsberg Laboratory, Department of Physiology
10 Gl. Carlsbergvej, DK-2500, Copenhagen, Denmark
Phone  45 33275230/45 36162259, Fax 45 33274766
swr at,

DNATools sequencing software: