Any ABI 3700 Sequencer's trace file viewer for web browser?

KIM dkim at hector.NMSU.Edu
Tue Aug 31 14:09:48 EST 1999

I believe Perkin-Elmer (or ABI?) gives away software for viewing/editing
trace files.

Daniel Kim
dkim at

gmei at wrote:
: Hi:

: Is there a software which can allow me to use web browser to view the
: new ABI 3700 Sequencer's trace (Chromatogram) file? I just downloaded
: some java applet stuff from but it can only view old ABI
: 377 trace files. I am not looking for a stand-alone program, I would
: like to use web to view trace files.

: If you reply, please send a copy to  zlmei at

: Thanks in advance.

: Guang Mei

: Sent via
: Share what you know. Learn what you don't.