Release of GeneStudio LE

The GeneStudio Team genestudio at
Thu Dec 23 19:47:08 EST 1999

Announcing the release of FREE GeneStudio LE 1.00

GeneStudio Limited Edition, a free preview of our complete software suite for
Molecular Biology projects, is available for download from  GeneStudio is a Windows 9x/NT/2000 application with
a modern interface familiar to users of popular Windows productivity programs.
GeneStudio uses Viewer Panes to display sequence information in customizable
formats and has a tight integration with the Internet allowing access to NCBI's
Entrez and PubMed without leaving GeneStudio.  The most sophisticated and
intelligent Viewer in the free GeneStudio LE is the automatic sequencer Trace
viewer.  This viewer incorporates an innovative Trace Scroller and a color
ribbon that shows the quality of the run at a glance.  Please check our Website
for more information on GeneStudio and GeneStudio LE or write to:
genestudio at for more information.

The GeneStudio Team