time laps with frame grabber card ?

Dr. Klaus Eimert eimert at geisenheim.fa.fh-wiesbaden.de
Wed Feb 3 09:27:02 EST 1999

Dear netters,

maybe somebody could help me solving a technical(?) problem. I have a
video camera connected to a PC with a frame grabber card. Pictures are
taken via a TWAIN interface. Although it's a Win95 system I have to use
16 bit software for capture.
Now the question - is there any software (16 bit, preferrably free or
shareware) which allows me to take a picture automatically, say every 15
or 30 minutes for a time course of 3-4 days? It is just a matter of
finance - I know that there is some video equipment which allows to do
just that. But since we have a VERY tight budget buying new equipment is
not an option. Any ideas? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!!!
Sincerely,

Klaus

 Dr. Klaus Eimert
 Dept. of Botany