Restriction fragment mapping programs

Caroline Gerrard csg at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 3 10:14:12 EST 1999

Hi

I'm new to this group, so apologies if this old stuff. I'm trying to find
a program which will allow me input data from restriction digests,
subsequently blotted and probed with known markers, and create a map of
the digest pattern. The program has to be either Mac or PC.

There are loads of things for sequence alignment, but this is on bigger
scale and there's no sequence available. The only thing I've found so far
is 'Double Digester' which isn't really suitable and causes our rather old
Mac to crash.

Any help/advice?

Thanks

Caro