motion analsysis software

jsandidge at sjha.org jsandidge at sjha.org
Mon Feb 8 10:00:32 EST 1999

I work with a group of dysphagia researchers.  We are interested in finding
out what is new in software for analysising 2 dimensional videofluoroscopic
images, for example, distance traveled from one point to another, etc.	Also,
need to know if most analysis software packages are equipped with a module to
first digitize an image originally stored to videotape, or is a digitization
software package needed in addition to first capture the taped image? Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John