Richard P. Grant r_grant at see.sig.for.address
Thu Feb 18 03:35:25 EST 1999

In article <7aejmp$rfq$1 at>, "jayakumar"
<jakku at> wrote:

> So the utility must split the file whenever it
>encounters a word like "title" or a large space etc.

Strikes me that this should be eminently scriptable.  Combine AppleScript
with BBEdit and you've got a killer.  Heh, there's MacPERL as well.

(I know I've harked on about BBEdit, but having persuaded my superiors to
buy it for me I am absolutely thrilled with it).

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil     |             rgrant at
work:        |      home:
 -- 'I want your jacket, your boots and your motorcycle.' --