Mac emulator for PC ?

Robert Hartley rh at
Tue Feb 23 06:50:42 EST 1999

Hello all

In article <slrn7cur6n.ftc.aiyar at>,
aiyar at wrote:

> On 21 Feb 1999 01:22:04 GMT,
SNIP=4x Mac emmulators
> Executor (, which runs on multiple operating systems
> does not require Mac ROMs.  It is also by far the fastest of the four
> I have described, and most programs that require System 6 or 7 (such as
> Strider) work well.

> BeOS or LinuxPPC, an attractive option is SheepShaver --

Will tthese work on a Pentium133 or 486 and what are the memory requirements.

Reason:- I use Macs in research but have a supperspeedy Acorn RiscPC at home.
These can have twin Risc Processors or In my case One Risc (RiscOS 3.6)
and one 486. I run windows in task window. See

What are the minimum Intel requirements EG. RAM/Processor to Run the Mac

Robert Hartley BSc(Hons).
Centre for Cell Engineering,
University of Glasgow,
G12 8QQ