nmr

PDB help desk account pdbhelp at PDB.PDB.BNL.GOV
Fri Feb 26 16:43:09 EST 1999

Dear Dr. Garcia,
Thank you for your e-mail.
The Protein Data bank is an archive of experimentally derived
macromolecules.  The PDB archive doesn't contain any information on the
structure that you are looking for.
Best regards,
Mariya Kobiashvili

 Help Desk                            Protein Data Bank
 pdbhelp at bnl.gov                      Brookhaven National Laboratory
 (516) 344-5751 FAX                   Biology Department, Bldg. 463
 (516) 344-6356 Phone                 P.O. Box 5000
 http://www.pdb.bnl.gov               Upton, NY 11973-5000   USA