Can anybody give/sell me HIP HOP EJAY FULL VERSION?

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at socrates.ucsf.edu
Sat Jan 2 20:13:30 EST 1999

In article <76lite$fca$1 at duke.telepac.pt>, "Henrique d'Aguiar"
<flammabledance at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can anybody give/sell me HIP HOP EJAY FULL VERSION?
> Please reply to flammabledance at yahoo.com

Is HIP the HIP1 histidine permease from S.cerevisiae
and HOP one of the meiosis genes?
If so, you can grab it by PCR from the genome.

Alternatively, if Hop is the hsp70/hsp90 binding protein
and and Hip the hsc70 interacting protein you'll have to
ask the people who cloned them if you want the full
length version.  Fascinating proteins...

Amazingly, I don't think anyone's come up with a use
for the abbreviation/acrony "EJAY" but I'm sure
there's a gene lurking in the wings (probably the
wings of drosophila).

     Bernard

(and, yes, I know this is probably not what he was after)
--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD