Please recommend a DNAanalysis software package?

Kasper Dreyer kasper at imsb.au.dk
Thu Jan 7 09:50:07 EST 1999

Hi

Our group is about to invest in a DNA/protein analysis software package and
would like to hear you opinion on any programs you have worked with.
We are considering the Lasergene99, mainly because we have used Lasergene so
far.
We primarily use it for keeping track of our constructs, for designing
subclonings, for primer design and some simple protein features. Import of ABI
sequencing files would be an advantage.

Thank you very much - after all - it is a jungle out there.

Yours sincerely

Cand. scient
Kasper Dreyer
Institute of Molecular and Structural Biology
Aarhus University
Denmark