Resume biomedical engineer - FL

boracay at boracay at
Fri Jan 8 16:26:00 EST 1999

Email:   boracay at

Location: Miami, FL

I am a biomedical engineer whose skills are ideal to assist
those involved in research. I have ten years of experience
doing this at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
I am willing to work with you on a specific project, contract,
short term or long term basis.  Ideal work might allow working
as a consultant, developer and research collaborator via your
on site location or remote.

ONSITE AVIALABILITY: S. Florida, worldwide via remote

Biomedical engineering, research, electrical engineering,
instrumentation, data acquisition, densitometry, video,
imaging, quantitative measurements, Fortran, Pascal, LabView,
C, assembly, microprocessors, NIH Image, Apple Macintosh, PC,
ophthalmic, cardiovascular and neurological systems and
instrumentation, computer automation, computer control,
web, www, computer communications.

Undergraduate:  Catholic University of America,
Washington, DC 20064. Degree: Bachelor of
Electrical Engineering - 1989 with emphasis in Biomedical
and Computer Engineering

Graduate: Johns Hopkins University/
Whiting School of Engineering,
Baltimore, MD, 21218. Degree:
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - 1992