Pedigree Drawing Source Code?

Andy Law Andy.Law at bbsrc.ac.uk
Wed Jan 13 06:31:39 EST 1999

I need to draw some complex pedigrees along with some associated
information (genotypings) through a cgi-based interface. I particularly
like the IGD/X-Ped diagrams which separate out multiple instances of the
same sire or dam for separate families but labels them in a consistent way
to show that there are other entries. Is there anything freely available
that I can use a starting point to achieve this, or am I on my own with it?

I'm not bothered about source code language - any old thing will do.

Much thanks in advance of any help you all may be able to provide.

Later

Andy Law