Gene Runner

Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com Bill_A_Nussbaumer at ms.bd.com
Fri Jan 15 16:09:57 EST 1999

Bill A Nussbaumer at BDX
01/15/99 04:02 PM

Hi,

You may want to look into the program mkcompat.exe.  It comes with Win95
and you should find it in your Windows/System folder or just type
"mkcompat" in the run command.  The idea is that it will make Windows 3.1
programs compatable with Windows95.  I used it on Oligo per the developers
instructions and had no problems.  Unfortunately I am unable to provide you
with specifics on what each setting in the program will do but you may want
to check Microsoft's site for more info.

Bill Nussbaumer

palenzuo at ava.bcc.orst.edu on 01/15/99 02:11:36 PM

Please respond to palenzuo at ava.bcc.orst.edu