Claris Draw

Aidan Weatherill Aweather at
Fri Jan 29 07:54:22 EST 1999

In the lab we have been using Claris draw for ages. we have just bought a
few new computers and I have been trying to find a place to buy new copies,
but it seems to have sunk without trace.

Does anyone know where I can locate a copy (In the UK) or give advice as to
what product I should buy to replace it. I must be able to import my Claris
drawings, as we have allot of figures in draw format and I don't want to
have to convert them and risk damaging any of them.

Someone I talked to suggested Corel Draw, but this seems abit too fully

Many thanks

Aidan Weatherill

If you are kind enough to reply, please post here for the benefit of others,
but I would be pleased if you could CC it to my E-mail as the news server
seems to lose posts faster than I can read them.

aweather at