Software tryouts (graphic design and imaging)

Mark Laing dlaing at
Thu Jan 28 21:58:13 EST 1999

Check out to link to a  listing of working
tryouts and demos of  graphic software packages, from Adobe  to MetaCreations
to Extensis (and lots more). Try them out and compare them before you buy

Prepress professionals and graphic designers are also welcomed to visit the
same site to post a resume on our job board. We also encourage employers to
visit the board to view resumes, and to post job listings as well.