DNASTAR ---> FASTA format for Macintosh

John Barlow john_q_barlow at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:31:12 EST 1999

In article <v03102700b3a22e18487a@[130.206.36.86]>, pujadas at argo.urv.es says...
Hi Gerard:
I do not know if an application of this kind exists for the Mac,
however, if you do not mind transferring files from Mac to PC, you
can use SeqVerter for Windows to do exactly this task.  It is
drag-and-drop and will batch process all the files.
SeqVerter is free and can be downloaded  from:
http://www.genestudio.com.

Cheers!
John