BioCatalog release 6.1

Patricia Rodriguez-Tome tome at sol6.ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jul 23 12:43:37 EST 1999

Release 6.1 of the BioCatalog is now available at
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/biocat/biocat.html

Attention that if the main page still has the same address,
all the other pages have moved.

You can also access the Biocat at:

http://corba.ebi.ac.uk/BioCatalog/biocat.html

The BioCatalog is a software directory of general interest
 in molecular biology and genetics. Another project the
DBcat at Infobiogen (the French EMBnet node) lists the
databases in this domain.

The Text files are available from EBI anonymous FTP server at
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/bio_catal

This database cannot be maintained up-to-date without
 the help of the biocomputing community, that is to say
the programs authors, archive adminsitrators and end-users.

You can submit new entries describing software not already
 listed in the BioCatalog by filling the form at :
http://corba.ebi.ac.uk/biocat/biocat_form.html

Unfortunatly - currently the search engine is out of service,
I hope we will be able to put a new search engine up and running soon

enjoy and have a nice summer

Patricia
Dr. Patricia Rodriguez-Tome		| URL:  http://www.ebi.ac.uk
R & D Coordinator
The EMBL Outstation, Hinxton - The European Bioinformatics Institute
Wellcome Trust genome Campus, Hinxton	| Tel:	+44 (0)1223 494 409
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK			| Fax:	+44 (0)1223 494 468