video processing software

Dr. Michael Ferber ferber at zoology.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon Jul 26 02:54:50 EST 1999

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Nicole Klapka wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm looking for software like NIH image for PC . It has to substract digital
>images and calculate the luminance of each pixel so that the image can be
>converted into a diagram.
>
>If You happen to  know something like that, please write me.
>
>Thank You,
>
>Nicole

As far as I know there is a pc-port of NIH-Image called  SCION-Image
you can find it at: http://www.scioncorp.com/imagepc.htm

Another package that might be useful is ImageTool at:
http://ddsdx.uthscsa.edu/dig/itdesc.html

A list of other graphics software can be found at:
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/ladic/software.html

Hope this helps
Michael
Murphy's sixth Law: "If everything seems to be going well, you have
obviously overlooked something."

Dr. Michael Ferber; Universitaet Frankfurt, Zoologisches Institut
Siesmayerstr. 70, D-60323 Frankfurt
email: Ferber at zoology.uni-frankfurt.de
WWW: http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~mferber/
tel: (+49) 069/798-24825 fax:(+49) 069/798-24820