drive for print

Renato Mendes mendes at MailAndNews.com
Wed Jul 28 23:10:16 EST 1999

I have an old software and it doesn't not save its output on a file, it just
print the answer.

I use Win98 on my comp and I am wondering what kind of software should I
consider in order to have the output printed in a text file since I have
long
outputs and need to have them printed.

Renato Mendes

Note. I would like to have a driver on the print settings that would be
enough
to set a file name and it would do the rest for me.