drive for print

Doo Suk Yang microbe at LGCHEM.CO.KR
Thu Jul 29 00:44:20 EST 1999

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Renato Mendes wrote:

> I have an old software and it doesn't not save its output on a file, it just
> print the answer.
Old software... running on DOS mode?
in that case try redirection.
ex:
c:\>program > output.out

">" rdirect output from screen to a file

or in window mode, try Copy & Paste. Almost text on window screen can be
selected with mouse dragging. If not possible, Hard Copy of the screen.
whit PrtScn key or any program supporting screen capture.

> I use Win98 on my comp and I am wondering what kind of software should I
> consider in order to have the output printed in a text file since I have
> long
> outputs and need to have them printed.
>
> Renato Mendes
>
> Note. I would like to have a driver on the print settings that would be
> enough
> to set a file name and it would do the rest for me.

>  Create a new mailbox, or access your existing IMAP4 or
>  POP3 mailbox from anywhere with just a web browser.

Science is the game we play with God to find out what his rules are.
Doo Suk Yang
Research Scientist                              Voice: 82-42-866-2222
LG Chemical Ltd. Research Park
Biotech Research Institute I                    FAX:   82-42-861-2566
A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.
(Proverbs 18:2)