WANNA MAKE $200 OR MORE A MONTH FOR DOING BASICALLY NOTHING

* noone at nowhere.com
Sat Jul 31 23:29:07 EST 1999

You've just got to love the Internet. I recently stumbled across an Internet
company that will actually pay you to surf the web. For every hour I am
surfing the web, they will pay me 60 cents. All I had to do was to sign up
on their site, and soon I will be able to download a program this will sit
on my computer and periodically display advertising (it is no bigger than a
typical web banner ad). The best thing about the company is that they not
only pay me for when I am on-line, but they will also pay me when any of my
friends or family is on-line (which is, of course, the reason why I am
contacting you).

The company is currently allowing people to sign up, and they will then be
rolling out the application (the thing that allows you to make money) within
a few weeks. They will be allowing people to start on a first-come,
first-served basis, so if you are interested - you will want to sign up now.
Just go to, http://www.epipo.com/sine.asp?8-72 to sign up. ITS FREE AND YOU
CAN MAKE A TON OF MONEY (I'M MAKING $200 U.S A MONTH)