Need free educational software in Mol Bio

Dr.Abhay Shendye abt at PN3.VSNL.NET.IN
Wed Jun 2 03:04:50 EST 1999

Dear Netters,

I have recently joined this discussion group, so please forgive me if  I am posting a too basic
question  repeated several times earlier.

I have done some genetic engineering during my Ph.D.. Now it has come to teaching the same to
undergraduates who can't lay their hands much ta the same in practicals. I find it extremely difficult
to make them imagine the steps at molecular level.

Could you please help me obtain some software that will allow the students perform RE digestion,
ligation, PCR, mutation, recombination etc. on PC. I already have DNASIS which can be used to teach
restriction mapping.

Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Abhay Shendye.