Need free educational software in Mol Bio

S.W. Rasmussen swr at crc.dk
Tue Jun 8 03:48:21 EST 1999

Dear Dr. Shendye,

DNATools is a collection of functions for basic analysis of DNA and
protein sequences. In case you wish to get more information on the
program please visit the homepage:

http://www.crc.dk/phys/A01B04_dnatools.htm

The program package can be used free of charge for a testing period of 3
months. This testing period can be extended - still free of charge - for
non-commercial users.

Regards

Søren

--