50% Returns per MONTH!

HYIP.Invest at HYPERMART.NET HYIP.Invest at HYPERMART.NET
Mon Jun 14 21:53:44 EST 1999

Average Returns 50% Returns Per MONTH!
And You're Insured Against ANY Financial Loss so There's NOTHING To Lose!

Dear Investor,

We've discovered a legitimate High Yield Investment Program that pays average returns of 50% per MONTH, and has never missed a payment in the 3 years it's existed! . . . Although the returns are CONSISTENTLY high, they are not "guaranteed" - however you ARE insured against ANY financial loss, so you've got absolutely nothing to lose!

This program is where we put OUR money, however we are NOT the program organizers. For information regarding participation, sign and fax the below form to (530) 937 7885 OR (530) 937 7933. As only 10 more investors are permitted, we urge you to act promptly. If the fax lines are busy, keep trying!