"Best viewed with MS Internet Explorer" button

Athel Cornish-Bowden athel at IR2CBM.CNRS-MRS.FR
Fri Jun 18 09:03:04 EST 1999

Gerard Pujadas asked:

>Some time ago, I saw in a web page a rectangle image (like a
>button) with something like that inside it: "Best viewed with MS Internet
>Explorer". I've tried to search for this image using LYCOS unsuccesfully.
>Please, if anybody uses this image in its web pages please e-mail me it to
>me.

If you don't mind having it with a big red cross over it, you can find it at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/2374/design2.htm, or if you prefer
there is a Notscape certified button as well -- maybe more suitable for
your purposes.

Seriously though, it's not a good idea. Do you really want to drive a large
part of your potential audience away?

Athel

Athel Cornish-Bowden
athel at ibsm.cnrs-mrs.fr