Want to add your link to a cool and new homepage

Elezabeth yoursexslave at backlessbucaneer.com
Sun Jun 20 18:52:52 EST 1999

Two New Features:

Do you have a site of your own of interest or do you know of one?

Add-A-Link allows you to add your favorite links to this web site.

Would you like a search engine of the site?

Search allows you to search this website for individual pages and
the web for things interest.

Art's Biotechnology Resource

The website can be linked by the following:

This site allows easy access to hyperlinks and free software for
the biochemist, biophysicist and molecular biologist.  This site
is constantly evolving and expanding, so it can be easy to use,
reliable, and comprehensive.

      Art Roberts
      (web designer)
      arthurr at wsunix.wsu.edu
(P.S. I reply to all emails that are sent, and I would appreciate your
and suggestions)