C++ class for html parsing

Malay curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in
Mon Jun 21 13:15:15 EST 1999

Dear Francis:

The problem with NCBI toolbox is that after writing to them I never got a
copy of documentation. If anybody can help me in this regard then I'll be
greatful.

Malay

Malay Kumar Basu
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
Hyderabad 500007
I N D I A

Fax: (00-91)40-7171195
Phone: (00-91)40-7172241
-----
Door: something a cat wants to be on the other side of.
-----
curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in