ABI electrophoretograms on PC=>what about assembly programs?

Chris Kafer ckafer at iastate.edu
Tue Jun 29 06:52:14 EST 1999

What we really need is an assembly program for PCs, like
Autoassembler, that will take the electropherogram files.  Anyone know
of freeware/shareware or websites that will do this?  I've found one
that will take fasta formats but what a pain to have to take 40 or
more text sequences and reformat them.