Seek software to analyze my array

In Vivo in_vivo at usa.net
Thu Mar 11 12:17:50 EST 1999

Hi, I used two arrays to study differentially expressed genes. Now I have two
result filters with alot of known genes and ESTs on them. Surely I first scan
the filter results into computer readable formats.

Who can introduce some software that could help me analyze those two images. I
mean at lease compare the intensity, some kind of background subtraction, etc.

Please list out the commercial and freeware software separately. Thanks.

P.S. If you want to reply, pls send a copy to my mailbox. :-)

In Vivo
E-mail: in_vivo at usa.net