hi German research in BT

Frank Fürst frank at fuerst.de
Thu Mar 11 14:53:21 EST 1999

Hi,

jayakumar schrieb:

> Dear fellow netters
>     Does anyone know of any Bacillus thuringiensis groups in Germany?  or
> any website where I can search for such groups doing research in particular
> fields in Germany.
>     I wish to do my DAAD fellowship sponsored short term project in one of
> these labs.

I don't know any group, but perhaps you should try a german newsgroup
like de.sci.biologie
No problem talking english there. But it's not on your news server?
mine is news.uni-potsdam.de, for example - might not be the fastest
connection to you, but I think it should work
Bye, Frank

Frank Fuerst, Institut für Biochemie der Uni Potsdam
Im Biotechnologiepark, 14943 Luckenwalde
Tel.: +49-3371-681334;   Fax.: +49-3371-681339
ffrank at rz.uni-potsdam.de