GDE on Linux

Brian Lanoil lanoilb at
Tue Mar 16 14:58:37 EST 1999

As an aside to this thread, does anyone know where I might be able to find
either LINUX compiled or source code of the program PhyloMask?  All I can
find are Sun compiled versions, and I'd really rather not try to recompile
this (I'm something of a newbie at this type of thing).

BTW, PhyloMask is a program that generates a mask that includes all
positions that have sequence for all selected sequences, but masks out
positions where one or more selected sequence has a gap.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Please respond by e-mail, as I don't check the newsgroups that often

Brian D. Lanoil, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Scholar
4800 Oak Grove Dr., Mail Stop 183-301
Pasadena, CA 91101