Need help for Software that can do codon usage analysis

Andrew T. Lloyd atlloyd at
Thu Nov 11 13:00:27 EST 1999

In article <1103_942159570 at oboe>, zw2 at (Zhong Wang) wrote:

> Hi,
> Anybody knows about software that can do codon usage analysis? I
remember MacVector can do it, this way it is much easier to pick up a
frameshift mutation in your
> DNA sequence. But I am working on IBM PC, there should be a software
like that.
> Thanks.

Will analyse (to exhaustion) your ORF.  Written for DOS.
I think Windows should be backwardly compatible.

Andrew T. Lloyd  Irish National Centre for BioInformatics  INCBI
atlloyd at       EMBnet Ireland